15 March, 2016

Isabella of France: The Rebel Queen

My new book Isabella of France: The Rebel Queen has now been released! In Europe, at least, though I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until 19 May to get it in the US (unless you order it from Book Depository, which has free worldwide delivery). Here are some links:

Amazon UK
Book Depository
Waterstone's
Directly from Amberley

And it's listed on Goodreads. Also out today is my friend Kristie Dean's book On The Trail of the Yorks! Congrats to Kristie on her second book.

I hope you enjoy my take on Isabella. If you've read my Edward book, you'll know that I demolish many myths which have been invented about him over the centuries and which many people assume are factual, and I do the same with Isabella. I've gone right back to the sources to tell an account of Isabella's life which is as accurate as possible and unencumbered by silly inventions of many centuries later, such as Edward giving her wedding gifts to Piers Gaveston (invented in the nineteenth century) and removing her children from her (invented in the late 1970s). It's currently in the top five bestsellers in three categories on Amazon. Many thanks to everyone who's bought it, and many thanks to all my blog and book readers for your kind support!



Here's a little snippet to whet your appetite :-)


Happy reading!

6 comments:

Anerje said...

UK Amazon tell me it won't be released until March 17th! Hmmmmm - waiting for the postie!

Katarzyna Ogrodnik-Fujcik said...

Congratulations! :-)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading this!

Esther

sami parkkonen said...

FANTASTIC! I got two of my friends to order it. :-)

Gabriele Campbell said...

Congrats on the new book.

Carla said...

Congratulations, Kathryn! Hope it does really well.